Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Problems with Blog Captcha

Q: I'm having trouble leaving comments on our class blog, when I enter the captcha word it doesn't accept it. What can I do?

A: Here are a couple ideas to try:


  1. Try logging into our class blog first before commenting. You shouldn't have to enter login credentials, and you may not have to enter the Captcha.
  2. Try using a different web browser (like FireFox or Chrome) and see if that makes a difference.
  3. Try leaving a comment on one of the computers in the UCO college of education computer labs, and see if you have the problem again. This would identify the issue as something with your computer.
Let me know if any of these ideas help. Other comments are coming in on the blog so I'm not sure what your issue is, but these suggestions may help.

No comments:

Post a Comment